IAC seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimising the
environmental impact of our business operations.
Its objective is to adopt environmentally responsible policies and practices throughout its operation
whilst continuing to provide high quality service in design, installation and maintenance of systems.
Our Commitment is to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources
- Take all measures necessary to reduce the carbon footprint of the business activities
- Manage any waste generated through our business using the best methods of waste reduction, re-cycling and re-use
- Give due regard to the environment and energy performance in any design we may produce
- Be aware of and adhere to environmental awareness in the procurement of any goods or services
- Meet or exceed any and all relevant environmental legislation, or current best practice requirements that may be applicable
- Maintain our membership of REFCOM through rigorous monitoring
To meet our commitments we will:
- Provide at director level, the oversight and review of environmental policies and performance, and allocate all necessary resources for their implementation
- Set and monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance regularly
- Communicate this policy and its issues to all employees, and encourage feedback
- Work in partnership with suppliers, to utilise the latest developments in non ozone depleting gases, and apply environmentally favourable solutions
- Review the environmental policy on a regular basis
This statement represents our general position on environmental issues, and the policies and practices we will
apply in conducting our business.